Fire & Smoke Restoration by Speed Clean Services
Here at Speed Clean Services we understand the destructive nature of fire. Just because the fire is out does not mean that further damage is not continuing – soot, smoke, and extinguishing liquids can all contribute to the further damage. Time is of the essence and we know that the longer corrosion control and emergency cleaning is delayed the greater the loss in terms of finance and property.
We have been helping to restore lives and business operations throughout Metro Detroit, MI by providing the highest quality expertise and state-of-the-art cleaning services to all our clients. When suffering from fire loss it is imperative that you contract with qualified, experienced, and certified professionals who can help you through the whole process from contacting your insurance company to the complete renovation of your property.
Our fire damage restoration services include:
- • 24/7 Emergency Call out Service – we can be on site and assisting you within the hour.
- • Emergency board up and structural stabilization.
- • Assistance with the insurance claims process including meeting insurance adjusters.
- • Damage assessment and estimate from trained professionals.
- • Inventory and removal of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- • Environmentally friendly clean-up of soot and other fire damage residues.
- • Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- • Water Remediation Services for liquid extinguishments.
- • Mold Remediation Services to prevent mold growth and damage.
Fire & Smoke Damage Assessment
Everyone understands the destruction a fire can do. Much of the material found in furniture, flooring, and appliances is synthetic. When burned, synthetics create a variety of complex corrosive chemical reactions that after a few days will turn these items from cleanable to non-salvageable. Soot and smoke odors permeate through porous surfaces and are difficult to get rid of. We understand what needs to be done to effectively clean and salvage belongings.
First, a Speed Clean Services specialist will make a thorough visual assessment and inspection of the damaged property, including the presence of odor, soot, ash and other fire elements. We make an estimate for your fire damage restoration and upon approval our service technicians and cleaning specialists are deployed.
All affected building materials will be removed and contents will either be discarded or cleaned upon owner approval. Any associated water damage will be addressed through our water restoration services and thoroughly clean and deodorize all affected areas.
We use the latest equipment and supplies in our fire and smoke restoration process:
- • Emergency Pre-cleaning
- • Content Cleaning
- • Content Pack-Out
- • Wall & Ceiling Cleaning
- • Deodorization
Once the assessment and inspection has been done, our construction company will have already discussed repairs with your insurance adjuster and will have a plan to rebuild and / or replace to get you back to pre-fire and smoke conditions. It is a piece of mind for you to know that you have a company with experience behind you during your time on need.
For immediate assistance call (586) 791-1500 or email us on our contact us page.
Speed Clean Services
24 Hour Emergency Restoration
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- • Trusted in Michigan for Over 33 Years
- • All Technicians I.I.C.R.C. Certified
- • Same Day Service Available & 24/7 Emergency Response
- • Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- • Trusted by Michigan’s Largest Hospitals, Government Facility's, schools & Businesses