Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Polishing
Your hardwood floors get dirty. Simply dust mopping and vacuuming a hardwood floor is the best regular maintenance you can do. However, over the years a deep down cleaning may be necessary to keep the floor looking its best.
Our hardwood detailing process works wonders on any hardwood floor that still has a finish. We first remove the loose soil from the floor, and then clean the floor with a specialized cleaning pad attached to a rotary machine. Last, we'll polish the floor to help bring back the shine.
Your floors will look great and feel great to walk on. This new process cleans any type of hardwood floor, even pre-finished, polyurethane sealed, and laminate floors. This is a cleaning and polishing process only and will not remove deep scratches and dents. So if your floors have not been refinished in a long time, refinishing may be necessary.
Using our hardwood floor care system for periodic maintenance will help in avoiding a costly floor refinishing. Keep in mind that engineered floors cannot be refinished or can only be refinished once, since they are made up of layers of veneer over pressed board. This makes periodic, preventive maintenance all the more important.
Speed Clean Services Hardwood Floor Detailing includes:
- • Firm estimate with no hidden charges
- • Firm, convenient, on-time appointments
- • Specially trained technicians
- • Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Speed Clean Services
24 Hour Emergency Restoration
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- • Trusted in Michigan for Over 33 Years
- • All Technicians I.I.C.R.C. Certified
- • Same Day Service Available & 24/7 Emergency Response
- • Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- • Trusted by Michigan’s Largest Hospitals, Government Facilities, schools & Businesses